Wednesday, December 10, 2008

YUCK

How do people with several kids and a job do it? Kelsea has basketball until sometime after 6, Autumn needs to be at the church at 5:30 or 6 until 8. Kylee and Amber and Kelsea are suppose to be at a senior center instead of the church at 6:30. I think only Kylee will make it tonight though. Lee Joe has scouts at 6to 7. Hannah could be babysat at the church at 6. Amber has pep band at 7. I should be with Kylee but you know what? I don't want to have to be anywhere. I could send everybody away and have some time to myself. But probably not.

This is one of those weeks where there is stuff every night this week. Of course I am trying to survive my first full week of full-time work. I am half way there!! I like that I have next week and I am off for two though. Today they had a lunch for all the classified staff-me-and it was yummy and I didn't have to go do lunchroom or outside during the lunch time. I love the gal that I work with in the office. I have talked to several people who have been on prednisone and they have the same sleep problems I do so that doesn't help much.

1 comment:

Yamaha Drummer said...

Just remember, you started work in December, which is a crazy month without a job. Once you get into a routine it won't be so bad.
This is Janika not Mike