Friday, December 12, 2008

I survived!!

It is Friday and I am still in one piece. On top of 5 days of work and the Weds I described-I have attended 3 Christmas concerts(Ky &Aut honor choir-Kel orchestra-Han 1st-3 program) and a basketball game. Lee Joe watched the one on Weds. There is another one tomorrow. Next week has one basketball game on Friday and the rest of the week looks much better. There is one more christmas concert during the morning next week

3 inches of snow is expected overnight. They said it would start at midnight. It is 6 almost 7 and it is already trying. They were putting de-icer on the road at 4. So I suspect it is suppose to be a good storm then. I am just glad it is happening tonight and not on some other weekday-when I am outside so much and it is nasty out.

I hope to be able to finish Christmas shopping soon. I can't believe it is that close. With things like this I don't think I will be ready. Having money to shop helps too.

Prednisone is weird stuff. I feel less tired at times because it keeps me up and I wake up a lot on it. But my body is still tired. I was feeling dizzy from how tired I was on Weds and I have a terrible memory and my mind goes blank from being so tired and I keep going by some unknown power. It is weird. I don't like it and it is not really helping my problem much. I guess I am whining again but I just feel strange. I just feel like having more to say with my blank mind.

My house at this very moment is empty of all people but me. I might have this evening to myself for awhile. That is nice since I don't get that time during the day. I need to go talk to Santa about what he is doing for Christmas.....

1 comment:

Janika said...

It is amazing what you can do when you have to. That's kind of my motto. You are living it, baby.

I hope you don't feel obligated to keep taking the prednisone--especially if it's not doing anything for you.