Saturday, December 20, 2008

What happened?

No snow day. The ground was just barely covered in snow again. It was an early release day but man I was ready for the end of the day. The charmers were working their charm yesterday(translation-the stinkers were being their stinker selves big time)I brought home more yummy stuff and some gift cards to a restaurant and Moxie java. Hmm-I should get some hot chocolate some morning.

It is suppose to snow like crazy tomorrow and the rest of the week. We will have to see what really happens.

I am done Christmas shopping!! It is a lean year. But that's OK. Now I need to start wrapping. I have lost my alone time to get that done though.

I have heard of two familes this week that had their houses broken into and robbed of their Christmas. How sad is that?

I am just super happy I get vacation with the kids too. I get a couple of weeks to stay warm and out of snow gear.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi busy lady. I just caught up o n blogs. I miss you guys. I'm hoping we will be making a trip to Boise for New years eve celebration at your place. Does that work fro you guys? If not, maybe you can come down here. I know Leejoe wanted to do something Lay Family involved.

Janika said...

What are late nights for, if not for Christmas wrapping?