Thursday, December 04, 2008

One more day for me

Friday is my last hurrah day. I just got done working for 3 days. That stupid headache thing afflicted me from Tuesday night on. So when you take 3 ibuprofren, Aleve cold and sinus, Tylenol with codeine, then 4 ibuprofren at once during the course of a day and you still have a headache. Then you take 4 ibuprofren, excedrin migraine and Aleve cold and sinus within an hour the next morning and you still have the stupid thing all day. It is just a bunch of crap. Now somehow it has totally eased up and I don't know why. I have a high tolerance for pain and it was all I could do to stay at the school all day. My eyes were swollen and I look terrible. I did it-stuck it out and survived and I did what I never want to do but I didn't want to wait a weekend either for relief or feel sick on Friday, I hit my doctor up at the school when I saw him for some other prescription pain reliever because I couldn't stand it anymore. Now I have it but I don't need it.

So tomorrow is my last day of freedom without my kids at home and I can go do whatever I want. The sad thing is I have no money. I suppose that is the story for a lot of people these days. At least I have a job I guess. I will still get the kids days off too. So there you go.

Lee Joe got home last night. He tells me today I guess he is going to Pocatello next week for work. But we know how back and forth him leaving can get.

Here is a funny comment for the day and I can't take claim. A teacher was talking to the secretary and I in the office. She was talking about tattoos and how she has seem some ladies, who have not age gracefully, have saggy tattoos. Then she said if she had gotten a rosebud tattoo when she was 120 pounds it would have bloomed by now. That was a good one.

No comments: