Tuesday, December 02, 2008

First day??

It was kind of like my first day in my position even though I was "subbing" The gal I am replacing had her last day last week and she is just getting in her last personal and sick days. So many people were so happy I got the job, it was so nice. I was able to go through some papers and get familiar with my new territory at least make it mine. But I was seriously rained on this morning and lunch was obnoxious. All the kids were so noisey--REALLY noisey! On the playground I reminded myself I would be here every day from now on. But it was a quiet day really. The phone barely rang, I kept myself kind of busy. I know the Secretary is so happy because I already know so much and she barely has to tell me anything. I found out I get more money for doing the safety patrol.. WOOHOO! I went to Kelsea's game-they won!! By a lot and Kelsea scored 3 by making free throws. She caused the other team to turn over the ball a lot. The refs were better. But there were a few times things looked dangerous. I am surprised nobody got really badly hurt. Amber is at pep band but I have to make corn bread muffins for Autumn's class for tomorrow. Amber is not too happy with me talking to the boyfriend that is not a boyfriends mom. I can see her everyday almost now. She is PTO president and has a kindergartener this year so she is there a lot. I am always apparantly giving her info she doesn't know and she has filled me in on somethings I didn't know too. I want to post pictures-maybe later.

1 comment:

Janika said...

Kids get embarrassed when we get involved, but honestly, don't we deserve to have alittle fun too?