Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

There was an orchestra concert last night. Kelsea was first chair for the first piece they played and so that meant she tuned the orchestra. Amber was asked to play piano for the 2nd piece and it was the prettiest piece of music. I loved hearing them practice together at home.
Not all the schools in Boise let the kids dress up for Halloween. But our school does. Today they got out early so it was one huge party day. Here are my girls in the parade.
Kylee is Meg from Hercules. Autumn is Rosella or Rosetta-I don't know her name-from the Tinkerbell stories. As if you don't know what Hannah is...
There is a really good cook of a mom that has a daughter in Kylee's class. She made the 3 trays of crazy cupcakes. Oh my gosh they were so cute and so I had to take a picture.

2 comments:

Janika said...

My little monkeys love bananas too.

Unknown said...

It's Roe. . .Rosella the Island Princess. We have been playing that movie OVER and OVER and OVER in the car this past couple months. The music is fun to sing.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those cupcakes too! I'll have to do that some year.

Our Schools won't allow us to bring in homemade items (becasue they aren't labeled with Nutrition facts - or something like that.