Saturday, October 18, 2008

Homecoming!

Amber started her date this morning. I didn't get all the details yet but she went on a hike with 4 couples all together. The boys brought lunch and they had a picnic. Amber came home and took her sisters to the YW thing from 1-3. She got back and ran to friends grandma's to get ready. I started on Kelsea's hair. One and half hours later we got this-

Yes, this hair style took that long. This girl has a crazy amount of hair. If it was Kylee though it would have been 2 hours long. I am kind of new at the making the fancy hair last thing. Since Amber went away to get done it was a good thing. She got home and her date was at the door about 5-10 minutes after she got back. He had to wait a few minutes. She got the Disney Princess make-up makeover. The friend's sister that works at Disneyworld did her make-up and hair. She looked good and her eye shadow matched her dress perfectly. My camera was acting very strange and was being very inconsistent with it's picture taking.
We got our boutenierre pinning lesson off of you-tube. I love the internet. So that was painless this time. Last time was awkward. I did it and I didn't know how to do it. Now we know. I also learned how to make them. I made the boys' boutenierres. I suppose there will many in the years to come.
I got a quick sister pic before they departed.
Kelsea had to wait a little longer for her date. She was ready for a little while. First time I met the boy but he sure was a cutie-I should say handsome. They were having pictures taken at friends house, going to dinner at Chilis or Applebees or Olive Garden. I think the end result was Chilis. And then going to the dance. She has a just after dance curfew.

So how fun is that? I am silly when it comes to pictures but I can't get enough of these.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

georgeous!!!

HOW FUN and VERY SCARY! I don't even like thinking about my girls having dates and boyfriends.

Janika said...

Good job, Kim. I can't believe how much Amber looks like you--mostly from the neck down; same posture, shape and carriage. They are beautiful girls.

The Woodward Family said...

They both look SSSSOOOO beautiful. Good job on the hair.