Wednesday, October 15, 2008

random

Saying goodbye to the castle. We have had it a long time. Since we moved here and it has provided a great home to the spider population in the backyard for the past few years so the kids haven't played with it in forever. Until we said it was going away. We gave it to a family in our ward and when they came for it Hannah was angry and went to her room, slammed the door and fell asleep.


Bunch of rowdies. Kylee has the ball Autumn is the blue 4

Autumn with friends--------- Kylee bringing the ball down

Autumn coming up to Kylee.
More games and more busy. Kylee was the shooting maniac on Mon. She made like 5 or 6 baskets. Autumn got lot of shots off today but they were nowhere near the basket except 2 times. I was not home until about 9 on Monday. We went to the mall at the end of the day for some presents and homecoming shopping. Yesterday I was gone from 11 on running errands once I got home I was exhausted. Hannah has new glasses-her other new ones broke and we took her to the library to pay for a book she left in the rain. She gave me 1.07 of her own money to pay for it. But they said it was still readable so we didn't have to pay for it. She got her money back. She got a new coat. Today I stayed home and did laundry and watched a movie and then ran around after school on. Tomorrow night we will watch Amber and the band march during half time at the homecoming game. Now there is a week and half left of little girl games and 2 weeks left of marching band. I will be sad to see the marching season end. Amber's last time as drum major soon approaches. Homecoming is Saturday. We are still in the process of figuring things out. Hey girls it is Weds, we need to know what you are DOING WHEN. I think Kelsea is starting basketball soon but a lot of stuff is calming down so we will be fine. I will have a fulltime helper driver soon once Amber is done with band. I let Kelsea drive for the first time with me today. It doesn't matter, I will never like it. She did fine though. And we are getting ready for Halloween. Hannah finally gave up the princess with a mustache idea. She wants to be a monkey. Autumn is character from the the new tinkerbell books and Kylee is wearing a costume that was Kelsea's, a greek goddess costume. She wanted to be half drum major half orchestra person. I am glad I found a suitable diversion for that one too. Kelsea says she is going to be a cow. I guess I will go to bed and see what tomorrow brings me.

No comments: