Friday, October 17, 2008

just a little bit

Before this crazy weekend gets under way I am going to take a minute. We got Amber's proofs for her senior pictures back. I will have to do the pictures of pictures thing I guess. They are so nice. And they marched at the homecoming game last night. I got chills a few times when they looked and sounded so good. Their football team is undefeated. At the beginning of the 4th it was like 39-6. The final score was 39-20. It was a good game. But we got home so late. I talked with 2 moms of boys at the game. It is funny to compare the prep for a dance for each mom. I have the bigger job of course. And with 2 going as well. I need to fix something on Kelsea's dress and we have a too long issue on Amber's. I am making boutineres today for both boys at a friends house. Amber has someone that is going to help her with her hair thank goodness but I don't know what we are going with Kelsea's. Amber has friend who has a sister that I guess is good with hair. She has a job at Disneyworld dressing up as the princesses. What a cool job. She only has to work like a week a year to keep her employment active so she can come home quite a bit. I just had to throw that in because I think it is so cool. That had nothing to do with anything. I have to hunt down a full length slip for Amber. But we have everything else I think. I must go accomplish something. Loads of pictures will be coming soon.

No comments: