Saturday, October 11, 2008

In Pictures


Lee Joe got all ambitious today. He made chili. Great day for that and the girls harvested apples from our apple tree and he also decided the girls should make apple pies. And they did.

Yesterday Oct 10 was the earliest recorded snow fall on record. The biggest snow flakes ever fell for hours. There was a little more snow on the ground than that and trees were sagging from the weight of their leaves and snow.


The finished product. We didn't pick any of the fabrics. It is a humanitarian quilt but I am partial to blue.

The stuff that has been floating around my living room too long. The quilt in progress.



My birthday
They thought it would be fun to light the cake and cheesecake on fire.

My mom sent me these flowers they are still alive!



Some of Lee Joe's flowers he gave me

2 comments:

Janika said...

When I was 10 I started baking things by myself. My girls have missed that entirely. They don't do anything in the kitchen. Where did I go wrong? Isaac makes pretty darn good sugar cookies if the get baked. He usually just makes them to eat the dough--takes it for lunch even.

The Woodward Family said...

Yum, apple pie sounds really good right now. I'm hungry...the quilt looks really good. Good job! And tell Lee Joe way to go on the chili and pie!