Monday, November 10, 2008

yes I am whining

I am going to whine a little about Prednisone. I am shaking and very edgy-I think PMS and some major stress is contributing. I am very swollen. I felt bad all over my head last night and Lee Joe said my eye lids were even swollen. I barely feel like I sleep after much longer than usual trying to get to sleep. I worked today. I could barely type anything right and multitasking was like EEKK. I am home now. Lee Joe has had to play taxi all day. he took the car to the shop. I about freaked out when the car place wanted to keep my car over night over a STUPID LEFT BLINKER PROBLEM!! Yes, it's back. They want it over night because it started working again and they don't know why it stopped, so they want to keep it to see if it stops again. It has worked for awhile before going out again. So what's that gonna do. Let the car sleep on it and see if it feels better in the morning? Whatever. But I am getting a free 30 day trial on a water softener tomorrow, a $200 gas giftcard and 2 years of laundry detergent for the 30 day trial, so I had to hang out around the house anyway in the morning. Hopefully they figure out the stupid blinker and it doesn't cost me hundreds of dollars for a glitch when what I needed to spend it on was making the van pass it's emissions test. I could whine a little longer but I won't. There is not much else worth writing about. Wait, Lee Joe is building a rabbit hutch. Yay, for Pepper! We put an extra shelf in a closet this weekend-it was a much bigger project than it sounds and I cleaned up my office a bunch and my desk is quite clean. And Amber has a boyfriend that she says isn't her boyfriend but there has been some hand holding and kissing goodnight going on. I told Amber she is in denial if she keeps saying he is not her boyfriend. I won't divulge much else for the sake of my daughter. That is about all that I can think of. I leave on a happier note.

3 comments:

Janika said...

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I really look forward to seeing people's comments on my posts, so I try to do that for others.

Janika said...

I hope it has been 8 days since you started the prednisone. That stuff is so nasty. Hope it did something useful.

Janika said...

I love your girls. Each one of them is so great. There, have I made enough comments now?