Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Stupid computer

My computer is really screwed up. I hope I can fix it this time.

I worked yesterday. It got colder as the day went on. I could try for a full-time position at the school that starts in December. I was doing that job yesterday and it is the same one I had there for a month a few years ago. I would be outside a lot in the middle of winter. I don't like that so much especially with my sinus problems that gets so much worse the more I am outside. But the hours and days would be perfect for managing the kids. I don't know. Today was down right nasty cold and windy. I am glad I didn't work today. Yuck.

I went back to the Sinus man today. He is keeping me on antibiotics and also put me on prednisone-a steroid. I have never been on that before. I might get a little weird and have problems sleeping for a few days. Get this. I am on the same antibiotic as I was 2 weeks ago. I bought the generic at Wal-greens the first time for $98 for 28 pills. Today I bought the generic at Wal-mart-for 28 pills FOR $38. So I guess it really would have paid to shop around the first time. And the prednisone was only $6. That is nuts.

More basketball is in the works. Kelsea just made the Sophomore team! Hooray for her! No sad depressed days to come. Just more practices and almost 4 months of it, maybe 5 because of the holidays. Did I say Holidays? I can't believe we are headed in that direction already. Make it stop!! It went too fast.

1 comment:

The Woodward Family said...

Hope you get it fixed soon! And your DL, too!