Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Real quick-

Today is my last day on Prednisone. Hooray! I am so shaky still and only had to take one pill total today. But the benefits of no transportation and some nervous energy finally got invested in my house as the water guy put in our new water softener and reverse osmosis water system. I cleaned like crazy. So awesome. Today I feel not so great for other reasons. But it is nice to walk around and see the house is still clean today. I have some running around to do but it is more like a turtles pace. I need to go see several doctors right now. I haven't had my annual in almost 7 years now. I know I need to go in.

Amber had an awful nightmare last night. I don't recall her ever having one in forever. It bothered her so badly she wound up in bed with us. That has not happened in FOREVER. She never ever comes to us like that anymore. Poor girl.

We have YW in Excellence tonight and I need to get pick up pictures from Wal-mart for their displays. 3 of them! Someday I will get over that.

We almost have a really big rabbit hutch for our poor bunny. Lee Joe has been home a lot this week.

No comments: