Saturday, November 08, 2008

Nov pics

Amber Facebooking

Fun with Kelsea

Hannah's front tooth was sticking straight out for the longest time. It was driving us all nuts. I tried to get her to pull it out, I bumped her elbow "on accident" (I am so mean)while she was wiggling it. It was looser but still there. So I finally had her, grabbed a hold of the barely hanging in there tooth and pulled it out. She almost swallowed it in her fight but didn't. Now she looks like a jack o lantern herself with all the missing teeth. Poor thing. At least she is smiling in these pictures. She cried for about 15 minutes after it came out.

Last marching event. The Veterans parade we went to today. What Kelsea wears to the parade. It was chilly. Lee Joe and the girls across the street. We were at the end of the parade so there were less people than at the beginning.

Our Girl and her friends! I just love downtown Boise.

Amber in comparision to the large pile of leaves.. OK these only filled 5 bags but the main tree in our backyard is not even close to done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss all of you! Thanks for the pics, it's nice to see everyone. Amber looks SO much like you. But, you know that.

It's going to be 79 today here. We're headed to the zoo! I LOVE the Houston Zoo. That's one thing Houston kicks Boise's tail on!

Dylan got a 'real' haircut. I should have done before and after shots. Kailyn got bangs again.

I'll send pics via email soon... Well, that's the plan. :)

Love ya,

Liss

Unknown said...

Melissa aught to have a blog aye?

I agree with the "Amber looks so much like you" comment. It's true. Even down to the hair style.

I wanna go to Boise again sometime. I miss you guys even though I SEE you all the time.

LOVE the Jack O Lantern pictures. Those are some good funny ones! I have 2 more kids to go thry that. I wonder if they will be as funny to look at when they start falling out! ;) ;)

XOXO