Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ACK-

I interviewed for the job today. I know I am on the top of the list and they will tell me Wednesday or Thursday. They asked me if I was interested in the 3 hour job if I didn't get this one and I said no. I can make the same money subbing 2 days in a week than I would make in one week in that postion. If I don't get it I will keep subbing and look into a medical transcribing school. But I am going to look into that anyway even if I get this job. There is enough time off to do that too. I am subbing 3 days the first week of December and if I get the job I will start the 8th. I am on a rollercoaster ride of emotion over it all.

I went back to the sinus man. He put me on prednisoneagain(one a day) and a low dose (high cost) antibiotic for the next month and gave me hydrocodeine for my headaches. I have had one for 3 days now. Then if I get the job and get benefits he wants to do a CT scan if this course of medicine doesn't work. We could be looking at surgery. I am so tired of these headaches.

Kelsea has had two games. They won the first and lost the 2nd. Lee Joe was able to watch her. He said she made 4 points today and one was an awesome reverse lay-up. I wish I saw that. We were having piano lessons and I was making dinner. OHHHH dinner. Kelsea goes to the doctor tomorrow over her ankle that she broke over a year ago. It is hurting all the time that it isn't in a brace. I hope it isn't rebroken or anything. I hope she doesn't have to stop playing. She drives us nuts when she isn't properly worn out. She REALLY went nuts when she was in her boot.

Lee Joe may be going to visit Devanie to work on a job down there. He was suppose to leave Sunday night and then it was Monday night and now it could be Thursday. We will see if it happens. Who knows. These past few days have been nuts and full of stuff. AND I was without my car all that time and my blinker still doesn't work right. Stupid thing. I think everything is getting to me right now and I get to take the prednisone for a month to be more aggravated. Yee Haw.

But we are both legal licensed drivers again. Woo Hoo.

1 comment:

Janika said...

Congratulations on the license. Funny how much less exciting it is when you are not 16. I hope you get the job so you can get the surgery, because the medicine obviously didn't work. Don't forget to hydrate yourself so the fluid can thin and drain (3-4 liters a day).