Monday, November 24, 2008

Lee Joe really left

He left for reals this morning. I love it when kids say that. But he left early and worked all afternoon. I got busy and cleaned my house-again. I went to my benefits meeting today. Oh my gosh!!! So great are my benefits gonna be!! So what if I am working at a school, I am not a teacher, I don't have to teach english.

We were invited to FHE at our doctor's and Amber's boyfriend that is not a boyfriend's house. Their 5 boys and us-minus Kelsea and Lee Joe, was such a fun combination. I told my girls before they left to be on their best behavior and with Kelsea gone they were impressive how they all sat in a row beside me on their sofa tallest to smallest-but Hannah was on my lap and their boys acted the way my girls would act if we were at home having FHE. So our doctor-who is bishop in his ward-gave us a lesson on faith. Then we turned the kids loose. Hannah played ping pong with their 9 year old boy and our doctor. Their 5 year old fell asleep. Their twin 13 year olds played Wii with Kylee and Autumn. Then their mom, Amber, the boyfriend-not a boyfriend and I all talked in the kitchen and ate great cookies. I guess they are famous for their cookies and they were yummy. So now I guess we will have to return the favor. We came home and I COULD NOT get my little girls to bed at a decent hour. So they were making up for their good behavior elsewhere I guess. They all have to get up a little earlier tomorrow for choir. That stinks for them doesn't it?

I guess I should be in bed.

No comments: