Monday, September 29, 2008

so exciting

I wasn't sure how well my little girls were going to do in basketball. I haven't had them in as much basketball as their older sisters. Autumn is our little one and has had to work twice as hard. (Hannah is a half head shorter then Autumn now, they are 4 years apart) I spent some time outside showing her how to shoot the other day just before all this started. I was concerned because with all everyone has taught her, she didn't know how to use the box above the rim. And since I showed her, she started sinking more shots than she ever has. Today I couldn't have been prouder of both my girls. They both started in team one and played together. Autumn made the first basket of the game! And then Kylee did and then Autumn made another one. Kylee stole the ball a couple times too. People were talking about them being sisters and they were stomping it up. One had T8TR on her shirt and the other one T8TRTOT. SO cute. I almost brought my camera and didn't figuring,oh, who knows what. I will never leave it at home again unless it was an accident. When they played the 2nd time they both made more baskets and steals. I haven't failed them after all! Not that I thought I did. They played well today.

Kelsea was asked to homecoming last week. He brought her a bunch of flowers in a vase and gave them to her during lunch. What the poor guys go through. She was asked by a friend of hers but now he can't even look at her. She said yes. So he shyly waves at her even though he has known her since 5th grade. The fun of high school. I have been wondering if it was going to happen for Amber. It sounds like something is in the works with the boy that has liked her so much. Amber broke his heart this summer and she has been trying to salvage his broken heart slowly. He is coming around. But now he is tormenting her with something. Something is up. He has a scheme. Everyone around Amber is finding out about it but she doesn't know what it is. It is making her crazy. HAHA. We all laugh. It is good for Amber to squirm a little. We know it takes place on Friday. On Friday she will be on a bus to Pasco with the band. BUT he is not on the same bus so he must have recruits for his evil scheme. It sounds a little evil anyway and he is asking Amber if she has a good sense of humor. So I am curious anyways. We know it has something to do with homecoming. The saga continues. Homecoming is Oct 18th so I will have some fun pictures to share again. With 2 girls this time!

2 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

Sounds like a fun game to watch!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Janika said...

It's funny to watch events unfold backwards being so far behind.