Monday, September 08, 2008

stupid--

Here is me cursing the fact that I can not do a decent slip stitch to save my life on some stupid cuffs on the band uniforms. And cursing the person that stitched the elastic on with the smallest, tightest sewing machine stitch there ever was. I am diversion-ing my self as I wish I said no to 4 band uniforms-8 pant legs. I am working tomorrow and they need to be done Weds. I did one pair and even though I redid one cuff it still looks bad. AND AND AND . Wah wah-pity party is over. Back to stitching my crappy stitching. By the way-I do not envy kindergarten teachers. Fun day there.



Wouldn't you love this in High School? They are having a temple trip at 5am Weds morning before school starts. They are suppose to be done in time for 6:30 seminary and zero hour seminary and classes. Being a girl, wouldn't that just make your morning? They say their best turnouts have been the very early morning ones. Maybe we should skip those in favor of the later in the day trips. I am kind of grumbly. I guess I should quit now and go sew more bleeping pants. This really isn't suppose to be a vent fest. But that is the kind of mood I am in besides tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I say screw it, I hate sewing too. Ha ha

Janika said...

She didn't say she hated sewing, it's the stupid slip stitch on the stupid band uniforms. Then there's the stupid kindergarteners. Most of them can't even read! *chuckles*