Tuesday, September 02, 2008

There is so much to say but...

We had great time. I have loads to report and pictures to upload but life doesn't stop around here because you want it to, darn it. We had a slow time getting going yesterday. You try packing up the gear for 6 females and one ADD male and see how fast it goes. Our poor car was so loaded and the back end sat real low. We got home at 2:30 am-would have been sooner if it wasn't for the flat we got around Hermiston Oregon. We had to unload all that crap on the side of the road to change a tire. Kelsea got so excited because she said if she changed a tire she would get extra credit in Driver's Ed. So I took pictures of her changing the tire. So there is the positive spin on a flat. I still have not been able to get to the tire place to fix it. I have spent hours today getting stuff out of the van and trying to put things away. There are piles of laundry in the kitchen. But we had a great trip.

But I did get the van cleaned and to the car wash today. Hooray! I am very tired but still buzzing along somehow. I have a back-to-school night for Hannah and we have to finish taking Amber's senior pictures tonight. Hey, what's for dinner? Who needs dinner anyway.

No comments: