Saturday, September 13, 2008

Something better

Here is the something better. I know I have been griping progressively all week. Probably scared all the 2 readers that are still reading from reading anymore. Anyways, another store where we bought formals for Amber this past year is going out of business. We hit that store today. 2 girls in high school with homecoming around the corner, that is a big bonus especially with 3 more girls that have the potential for wearing them in the future too. We found dresses for 30 bucks! and little sweaters for 7 and 8 dollars. So the Amber and Kelsea got dresses. Amber got 2 and Kelsea got one. We are keeping an eye out on another one for Kelsea that is not quite 30 bucks yet. They put their dresses on at home and it was like the big girls were playing dress-up. So funny and cute. I have to repair and alter some but they are great dresses. Some fun news. Dove will have to let me know if the JCPenney outlet is still in Reno. That would be a great place to visit if we get into Reno again.

The not fun news. My problem seems to becoming more of a kidney stone issue. I know Devanie relates. I have been waving in and out of feeling really bad and OK. I found some meds from my last episode so that is helping.

More not fun news. I wish I had cable right now. I am blogging so much because I am trying to find out everything I can about Ike and I keep searching for updated info on the internet. I am not finding much. Hopefully I will be able to reach my sister in the morning. I did talk to her a bunch today though.

Lee Joe's hand is doing well so far. He is going to an air show tomorrow at Mountain Home. Good diversion for him. I think he is taking 4 girls. Kelsea is not interested and I shouldn't go far either.

I think I have blogged plenty in the past week alone.

2 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

The outlet is still there, at least for now...everything else seems to be closing, too...you mentioned Mervyn's...all 3 in this area are closing...but we have the JCP regional distribution center here, so they may keep the outlet store open, I never shop there, though, I don't know why, I just don't. Glad to hear your family weathered the storm alright. Man, what devestation!

Janika said...

I didn't get to comment yesterday when I was reading but when you were talking about what a pain Lee Joe was to take care of, I remembered a journal entry from when I was 7 or 8 years old. LeeJoe had been run over by a car with both feet being a bit mutilated.

I said something like "My brother got his feet run over and now I have to be his maid." He has always been good at milking it.