Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pete's sake

You Lay people are sure good at one upmanship. Lee Joe didn't want Zach to get all the injury attention so he tried to cut his finger off. But it hurt too much so he really just hurt the heck out of the top of his middle finger. He has 17 stitches and just barely missed severing a tendon. He hurt the sheath around it but it is still in tact. So dealing with him in situations like these is on the super obnoxious side. I have a hard time feeling sorry for him when he is really being a pain in the you know what. He argues about EVERYTHING!! And the nurses and the doctor also said how "sensitive" he is to pain so it isn't just me and my super human tolerance for pain that thinks those thoughts. He will be fine and better off if he will decide in the morning that he doesn't need to work. I am sure the pain in the morning will change his mind. He got a shot in the butt too that is almost hurting more at the moment than the hand injury. They did say that it was going to hurt.

I was having a ridiculous day. I was so tired I don't what was wrong me except I am fighting a UTI with cranberry capsules so I didn't have to go the doctor. It is working slowly. I worked a half day, got nothing done around here except I started my sheets and with everything tonight I am waiting for them to dry right now. I was going to watch the marching band at the game but got there at the beginning of the 3rd quarter so I missed seeing it. Last night the rabbit escaped and was lost for hours and the little girls found it on the otherside of my animal hating neighbors house. I had to zip tie that door closed on its cage. This whole week has about become a nightmare. I have parents that seem to think I am the neighborhood chauffer for their kids and I am trying to get them to help me out a little more so I don't lose my mind. I think I did it but I keep mulling it over and over and I get more frustrated by trying to become less of a door mat. If I keep going on it will be more of an irritating blog than it already is. I will have to take pictures of Lee Joe's wrapped hand I guess. By the way Hannah must have had some monster trophy teeth. They were big with the roots in tact. She got 7 dollars for 4 teeth. She is still on a soft diet today.
And my sister is outside Houston. I have been trying to call her back all evening and can't get her. I think they will be OK where they are at. I haven't talked to her so I don't know.

I have had it. I just thought I would let you know before I lose it completely.

No comments: