Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Super cute

You are going to have to wait a little bit for the picture. I am heading into the busy part of my day even though this whole day has been that way. Anyways, we got this super cute thing delivered yesterday. It was adorable and totally made my day-and everyone else's in the house because things do not get delivered here very often. It was so appreciated!! Just typing this little bit I had 2 phone calls, on one my cell and one on my landline. Sheesh. A new CUTE picture is coming so you don't have to look at Lee Joe's ugly hand anymore.

And Hannah went to the eye doctor and finally has improved her vision in her bad eye from 20/40 to the 20/30 - 20/25 range! That is great news after 6 years of eye doctor visits every 3-6 months. And just speaking to Kelsea just now, I have to make ANOTHER dr's appointment. jeez louise. Keeping it happy! Do you see me smiling my cheezy smile? Got to go!

I have a minute to post a picture. Was gonna jump up and get the camera-Oops Amber has it for YW tonight. They are doing photography at the park. Lee Joe and I did Amber and Kelsea's schedules at the high school last night. There are some amazing teachers. Kelsea's acc Chemistry teacher was a hydrologist and the girls math teacher (they have the same teacher) was some sort of engineer. I got Kelsea into the doctor today. She has something weird going on with her ribs that could be caused by her hypermobility joint issue. I am working tomorrow. Some day you will see the super cute thing that made my week.

1 comment:

Janika said...

Okay....I guess we'll just have to wait, then.