Tuesday, June 10, 2008

pics from new camera

Seek and find-how many guppies can you find in these pictures? The red one is our fantastic male we raised.


Our bunny Pepper looking more like her name. A rose in our yard. I wish I could say the rest of our yard looked that good.

Sleeping Hannah and Socks while everyone except for Amber was in Burley. She is too old to sleep with mom anymore I guess. And Hannah is one wild sleeper. That hand was in my face at least 6 times during the night.
More pics to come.

3 comments:

Janika said...

That is a double delight rose. The other double delight is Hannah in the background with socks.

The Woodward Family said...

I like the bunny...and how many fish are there?

Did you get snowed on yesterday?

Kim and family said...

I found 4 guppies in the first one and 8 fish in the 2nd.
We didn't see snow in the daylight. It might have last night but the mountains nearby by got 1.5 inches. And it is quite chilly today but will warm up another 20 degrees in 2 days. No wonder I am sick.