Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm bummed

Besides the fact that you guys already know I feel like crap AGAIN. Irritating as, well, you know. My sister, my best bud since she has been here, is moving back to Texas. She will be going back to the outskirts of Houston. We are all sad and she will be moving at the beginning of July and I just found out 2 nights ago. It is a bummer. I will get to deal with my mom on my own again. It has been a huge help having Melissa here. My mom has not been telling me stuff. There are problems between her and my brother again. By the way, the cancer test came back negative but she didn't tell Melissa hardly anything. I guess that means they are still trying to figure out what is wrong(?)

Kelsea is going back to the doctor tomorrow. Her cough is still really bad. She threw up several times last night from coughing.

Other than that, it has been pretty peaceful. We got Mario Kart for the Wii. I have been playing it as much as the kids. That is a pretty good thing to do when you feel like crap and can't breathe. I am trying to convince myself of that as everything else around here stands still. But apparantly we have had a record 4 nights in a row of dinner being made! That was shocking to Lee Joe. I think I am going to make dinner again tonight. That might be record breaking.

We had the Mia Maids over last night for YW. We called it "fake sports" night because our other plan fell through and they played Mario Kart and Tennis.

I found Hannah a Junie B Jones chapter book on Tuesday and helped her start reading it. She finished it this morning and just loved it. She said last night that her life has changed since she started reading chapter books. That gave Lee Joe and I a good laugh. I looked it up today and found out that it is a 2nd grade level book.

And I believe our dryer and our left blinker in the van are afflicted with the electrical virus. Sometimes they work great and some days they don't want to work at all and you never know what you are going to get.

Spot is going to the groomer for the first time tomorrow to get beautiful. I should have some great before and after pics to share.

1 comment:

Yamaha Drummer said...

My neighbor has a Wii that she uses for exercise. They have Tennis and bowling, that they mostly play. She wants to get the Fit as soon as her foot recovers from surgery. The girls keep going over there to "help" her with her recovery.