Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hmm

The dryer has been very tempermental. It reduced itself to only working on the timed cycle, after twitching the dial back and forth, around 40 minutes and half that was damp dry. After giving up on keeping up with the laundry due to obnoxious dryer, not enough time to do it and Lee Joe not having enough to time to even blink at it, it has decided it had enough rest and works on all settings today. Hmm. I have clean clothes in my room again and there are rags and towels for dishes and showers. Hooray!

I am going to have to do some serious picture posts of the last few months. Kylee and Autumn got their hair cut today and it is enough to donate. They look so cute. Then we topped it off with Autumn getting her ears pierced for the 2nd time. The first time at 8 they kept getting infected so we let them close up. 3 of my 4 girls with ears pierced have had to do that. I let them choose at 8-the age of accountability I thought-to get them pierced. They have been more successful at ear maintenance at least a year or more later. Kylee's were the only ones that stayed healthy the first year.

I went back to the Drs office AGAIN today. I have been there at least once a week for 3 or 4 weeks now. I was there 2 times on Weds last week. It was Hannah's turn and she has a UTI. poor thing. She is on antibiotics now along with Amber and Kelsea finishing theirs.

Thursday is our last day of school!! Then summer school starts for the two oldest on Monday. They have not had seminary or a zero hour class all week so Amber and Kelsea are getting some decent rest. Lee Joe is taking Kelsea to her basketball games in Burley on Friday and Saturday and taking Kylee and Autumn along to stay at Jared's house so they can play with Jaden and Tyler. I might have a real quiet weekend with Amber and Hannah. We'll see. I am ready for it.

2 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

Jason's family lives in Burley/Rupurt...Grandparents used to own a dairy farm there...now some of the Uncles farm wheat, sugar beets, and potatoes (what would you expect in Idaho?)

My kids were done with school yesterday. All were very happy.

Janika said...

I had a great uncle in Burley years ago, and I probably remember passing by that stinky farm :)

My year-old new dryer has not been very good at drying this week. I'm happy for you, though.