Monday, June 16, 2008

Hey!

It is wonderful thing to have oxygen inhaled through the nose. Especially while sleeping. The neti pot had a struggle with the cold symptoms but helped me kick the sinus headache I had this morning. 3rd day in a row with that stupid headache. But I am gladly on the mend. I wish Kelsea was done with her crap though. I am thankful I didn't get that. I have been on my stationary bike 3 days in a row now.

Spot is beautiful now and smells so much better. We have been able to add new fish to both tanks. I got some little panda coris for the guppy tank to help the schizo lonely cori in their and i got another male. We were down to one and all the babies we are getting are female. I got another upside down catfish in the big tank to help the big shy one we have and I got 2 honey sunset gouramis. They are my favorite bigger fish. Our giant snail laid eggs on the lid of the filter box and they are hatching. That was weird. It sounds like we will be giving some giant snails to some fish stores soon.

It really feels like summer now. It hit 90 today. I like 80 better though. Of course I didn't get enough done when it was cooler.

Lee Joe took 3 girls to an air show in Nampa on Sat. The rest of us went to the pool with my sister and her kids. Kelsea was a dork and sat out in the sun for 30 minutes earlier that day. Got toasted and then went to the pool and toasted other parts of herself and Sunday and today she is a miserable flourescent pink red head. Big mistake. She has been lectured up one side and down the other. And she is paying a painful price for her silliness. She also had a basketball game today and it was tougher than just dealing with a puke inducing cough. So their team lost and we had like a 5 hour notice that they had a game. It is so stupid, BUT I saw Connie Skogrund again today-Health and the Volleyball and Basketball coach from Dayton.

Lee Joe spent 2 days cleaning out his work truck. You should have seen the piles and piles of stuff he pulled out of the truck. It was crazy. He is a Lay product. It makes me nuts.

We didn't do much for Father's day but we did Bar-B-Q and he got some shorts and a Father's day shirt and hat. We also have our anniversary in few days and his birthday so I kind have take all that into consideration when we hit Father's day.

This week is so calm compared to the the whole past school year! We actually cleaned house today. But even Kelsea noticed how fast things get messy when everyone is home. I got more laundry done. The dryer has decided it works today along with the blinker. We will see how long they last. I have enough hormonal females in this house. I don't need hormonal appliances and cars to go with it. Ugh
I thought this would be brief. Perhaps I don't know myself all that well yet.

2 comments:

Janika said...

I'm glad summer is relaxing for you to a degree. My life will be nearly dull after this week. I just need to make it through the next 5 days.

The Woodward Family said...

So glad you're feeling better. My biggest issue is sleepiness. I go to bed way too late and then can't get up in the morning...
Kudos to both you and Jans...I only have 3 and I feel overwhelmed. You both do a good job with all your kids and all the stuff kids do!