Sunday, February 01, 2009

It might have us all...

I won't elaborate too much unless I decide it is late enough and I am without adult company to drone on. But I believe this thing has taken down child #4. And the #5th was curled up in a ball tonight on the couch in a similiar way that it took down kid #3 to get it. I feel it coming on. The past two nights have been pretty rough for me. It would help if wandering teenagers didn't come over to my house after 10 to visit my sick teenagers so that I could go to bed and stay asleep at a decent hour. Here I am at a crazy hour going on about this. We did take a trip to the mall tonight for just a little bit to use Hannah's b-day coupon at Build-A-Bear because it expired today. I had 4 kids and 3 of them kept coughing and I decided pretty quick it was time to go. I don't think I am taking 4 possibly 5 hacking kids to church. 2 of the sickish ones played basketball today and they were down the rest of the day. Kelsea is done now for the season. They lost today. She was in bad shape to play. Kylee's team played a team with way more skill than our poor little girls had and we had a rough game. Kylee has no stamina 3 weeks later. Autumn's team won and she scored 4 points. If it gets me and the two youngest this may be one awful week. Oh man. I am going to get some rest so I can try to still fight it off the best I can.

No comments: