Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Misc...

Oh my gosh, I have never felt more tired so many days in a row. I have had so much on our schedule that I have had no time to rest really. Here I am blogging. But there is no point in going to bed if one of the kids is going to wake me up and then I wouldn't be able to fall asleep again after that. So here is the rundown:

Amber had a very nice birthday. Her boyfriend and other friends went to the Olive Garden. My mom got her a diamond heart necklace and diamond earrings-Hey I don't even have any diamonds. I do have some really nice Sapphires and I like them a lot. So moving on. She asked for black converse shoes and she got those along with a John By the Way CD collection and a cute 101 Dalmation figurine. That was her first and first favorite Disney movie. Her friends gave her some nice presents as well.

I have had five kids in school 3 consecutive days now. Even though Kelsea thought she might die on Monday but she made it and took a really long nap when she came home. For some reason she ran into a wall today in PE and could not recall how the wall got there. She got a beautiful bruise on her knee. She is not quite there yet. But tonight Autumn is running a fever. But she can't miss tomorrow. It is Valentines party day. We will see what happens.

I just took Kylee to the jr high orientation. I have enjoyed the 2 school thing a whole bunch this year. Back to 3 next year. I can't believe it. And I could not believe what I saw next to the trophy case. I was looking for some past basketball stuff that had Amber and Kelsea in the pictures but it was gone. But next to the case was a large plaque with names of students for an Athletic "F" award. I suppose the F stands for Fairmont not Fail. It said the students represented a whole bunch of cool things. There were maybe 10 names or 12-ish per year. I need to go back and take a picture. My brain is hammered. Both girls had their names on it for the years they were there!! But poor Kelsea's name was spelled wrong again. She should be use to it by now. I keep telling her to get over it anyway.

And Devanie is coming for a visit! We have a 4 day weekend-I have a 3. Next week is a tiny bit calmer than this one. It should be fun as long as Autumn does not get the long drawn out illness the girls have been passing around.

So we all are having a clothing crisis. There has been no time to get laundry put away even though everyone has pitched in on the washing of the most necessary to be washed stuff. I have to get on figuring out taxes and tackling the paper trail once more. Someday, maybe someday, My sister will get her Christmas and now birthday present as well.

Happy Love day to all-I might miss it here.

No comments: