Monday, February 23, 2009

Random

I am going to do my mini post that could become long. I really need to be doing something else but everyone is gone right now. That never happens. I don't have to fight for computer time.

I love Dr. Pepper. I don't like many sodas but Dr. Pepper is my favorite. I like it at McDonald's because they usually have a good mix. Today they goofed up my soda. I would drink Diet Dr. Pepper but I have a reaction to the sugar substitute and it makes my mouth swollen and sore. Darn that. It would be helpful to reduce calorie intake but it is not worth the sore mouth problem. Oh well. So now I have a soda I was looking forward to that I can't drink. It was too late to turn around and straighten it out.

The hubby is gone to Nevada again. I get to do the single mom thing again this week and it is another full one. But as of this weekend 6th grade basketball will done. 5th grade runs another week. I am still trying to shake this cold. I don't have the full blown nasty thing the girls have had but I still keep losing my voice and cough a lot.

The last thing. Amber's boyfriend had to get rid of his Facebook. His mom doesn't understand or want to. The mom has not been paying attention for months. He is having an interesting time right now. She was so sad it was almost like they broke-up. They didn't but she was very upset.

Anyways that is the run down for the moment. I need to clean something or pay something or find some dinner and do about a million other things other than this.

1 comment:

The Woodward Family said...

I'm glad you're not a sick as your girls.

Hope you enjoyed the quiet time!