Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Headache

I had a couple of bad days with my dumb headache. I am seriously overwhelmed because it bearly brought me to tears today. But something I did at my lunch got rid of it by 1pm. Tuesday it was gone at 8pm and was much worse. But once the headache left it left a very vacant space in my brain and I can't think and I can't do math and it is amazing that this blog is coherent and the words aren't all a jumble and misspelled.

It is hard right now. Have I said that before? I am really hoping to be in bed by 10. I had several kids fall asleep when they got home today. So I hope that happens for me-early bed. I went to bed at midnight Monday night because there was so much to do. I went to bed at 11 last night. I went to a concert for Kelsea last night that I found out about on Monday. I haven't even looked in Hannah's backpack in days. I found out she has a bunch of missing math assignments from when she was sick. I just looked in it. It is just FULL of stuff. Ugh. I haven't been able to visit my mom yet for her birthday because we have all been to sick and now busy.

I better find out how neglectful of a mom I have been with my little first grader. !!!13!!!! missing math assignments!!!!! I am hunting high and low for them now. So much for early bedtime.

No comments: