Friday, February 27, 2009

KELSEA :D

i have decided to hack!!
well not really, mom just left her blog up so i decided i would write a little something.
SOOO....... My birthday is comming up and i just thought id let you all know so you can get my birthday presents in advanced.
;D haha, just kidding.

GUESS WHAT!?!?
the SND (saturday night dance) this saturday has a theme of superheros and i have decided to be.............................................CAT WOMAN!!! HAHAHA amber and i went to savers today and i got a leotard and this pair of like running tights thing and a jacket and a tennis skirt. it was fun.
I LOVE lemon pie. :D you wouldnt know what im talking about unless you live in my house.
but anyways im tired and its late and i have to wake up early!!!! :P
-mostlikley the only blog you will ever see from me
sorry if anithing iz spellded wronge i couldnnt cute ande paste two word document to checked my words wite or note.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Kelsea! :) Cat woman seems like a good choice for you. Hope you have fun.

Love you,

Aunt Melissa

Janika said...

Random nuttiness. That's how I know you are really mine--oh and the fabulous flaming hair. It's a lip its a lip it's a lip, lip, lip