Friday, March 06, 2009

Ummm

There isn't much to report except for the same things you already have heard. Yes, my daughter did hijack my blog and my facebook page. Yes, she did dress like cat woman at the dance. What a nut. That is what I get for being busy and catching brief moments here and there on the computer. This week was another ugh fest. Tonight is the only night I have had to do whatever and I need to be finding tax stuff. Taxes are getting done tomorrow. Guess what I am doing instead. PROCRASTINATOR!!!

What's new---Basketball will be over tomorrow-Hooray!! I wasn't sure I would make it and am still not sure about tomorrow. There is an Honor Choir concert and a game and a party. Last Saturday was nuts with stuff too. Amber and Kelsea tried out for Tennis and they both made Varsity even though Amber is in the process of loosing her toenails and couldn't really play. I am glad they are on the same team though. It saves me. Amber just got the letter saying that she is accepted to attend BSU in the fall. That is almost an anxiety causer--money money money. But I will get really excited for the scholarship letters. Amber had to go to the doctor again because her toes were looking like they were getting infected. From personal experience I put loosing your toenails on the pain scale right up there with kidney stones and childbirth.

Lee Joe is out of town and on his way home now. Oh!! The funniest thing ever. I was mad because Lee Joe wanted to take an ipod and he took mine. But he was tortured by my ipod. He said if he was stuck on a desert island by himself and my ipod, he would chuck it in the ocean. I don't think he will take that again. hahaha.

I was so nicely recuited to help maintain kids at the choir concert on Tuesday and then did a table of flashcards to kids at the math and science night at the school on Thursday. Needless to say I am a little tired of managing little people. I went to the miniature golf and arcade place last Saturday to pick up Autumn from a party. I was shocked at my surprise at not having kids run up to me "Mrs. Lay!! Mrs. Lay!!!" I am so ready for Spring break but everyone at the school is. And we get the time change on Sunday that will make Monday more of a challenge. 2 more weeks before spring break for us.

My quote of the week. A little girl told me after her long drawn out story about going to the doctor visit, that the doctor thinks she has The Walking Asthma. For sure he thinks she has The Walking Asthma. I asked her if she meant Walking Pneumonia. Yeah, that's it. Oh and sick people are EVERYWHERE!!! Pneumonia is everywhere. My kids have made it to school though for 2 full weeks. But it seems like some sort of cold is about to make it's 2nd visit. Someday I will post pictures again but right now I need to unbury my desk. Do I HAVE to?

No comments: