Thursday, March 12, 2009

Life so far...

So this week has been loooong. I don't like this time change and this early. It has been so cold. I have been cold all week long. But it is sunny the past 2 days and that is nice.

Amber and the boyfriend have worked things out I guess and things have been fine. Amber finished her Young Womens stuff On Tuesday. She was recognized for that on Weds at the stake standards night. But the bummer part on that was she was stuck in Caldwell playing in her first tennis match of the season. She won her match but didn't make it back until the end of the meeting so she was mentioned but not there for that part. She got there in time to play the piano for the closing song. She looked like she just got done playing tennis with a skirt on.

Kelsea lost her singles match on weds but won her doubles. Amber and Kelsea left for Lewiston this morning for tennis. They scrimmaged today. They both won. I guess Kelsea played this really good girl. And she was behind like 2-5 and came back and got all the way up to 8-8 and then she had to win by two so it was a crazy long match. I really don't know that much about tennis and how it scores. They will be back late on Saturday night. Kelsea will be the BIG !!16!!! on Sunday! We are in so much trouble, man. Ugh.

For me--my house is a complete nightmare but we made a dent in it tonight. I have been so tired from the time change. And here I am. But I took a nap today when I got home. We did Kindergarten registration today so I worked late. Yep, things are dull ---finally! Dull is good sometimes. I look forward to a reduction in teenagers this weekend. AND a Saturday without anything on it!! Can you see my happy dance?

No comments: