Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy and other...

The best news came today!! We knew a week or 2 ago that Amber got into to Boise State University. But we kind of figured that would happen. I was waiting for scholarship and grant news. We got that today. She got $500.00 scholarship for the school year-a $3000 scholarship for the school year and $2010 scholarship for the school year from the engineering school. And she got over $5300.00 in pell grant money. They look like they can be renewable for each year she is there. We will have to find out about that. There could be more still. Those were just from BSU. I need to talk to my sister and see how much that might cover for the year since she just graduated from BSU last year.

I went back to my sinus doctor today and he has referred me to a neurologist for my headaches. The bad news there is that I will have to wait until May before I can get in but that might help me not have to wait until Dec like the sinus doctor is trying to do so my insurance will cover it. So it could be helpful. I just want to do something now and not go through another month of this headache crap while trying to work.

I am miserable. I have been so stressed that my left shoulder blade is in a serious spasm. I can barely move and it hurts to breathe but I got to read a book yesterday but it is killing my get busy time during spring break. But that is a typical issue I have been having with time off. Oh well. I have actually read 2 books in a week. That is amazing for me. That is some good down time for myself. I guess I will take it. I am ready for that hot pad again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome for Amber. I'm stoked for her, and for you guys since you won't have to pay!

Janika said...

Have LeeJoe work those muscles for you. What books did you read?