Sunday, March 22, 2009

Funny little secret

I have a funny little secret. The copier machine was jammed the other day. I was helping someone else because I have been able to fix it when I spend enough time working on it. I happen to forget about a convenient little door for pulling out the paper when it is stuck. Instead I reached behind the drawer where the paper is stored. I have really big hands my hand barely fit in to reach the paper. I got the paper but my hand would not come out. I was stuck and my hand would not pull through the largest gap. All of a sudden I started imagining how silly it would be to have to tell people in the faculty room that I was stuck there. And further imagined people trying to find ways to get the drawer released to let go of my hand. All of that was too much to imagine so I pulled my hand out and ignored the pain as best I could to spare myself a ton of embarrassment. So a scratch up my palm and bruised up the back side of my hand I have spared my pride and am able to go on about my business :) It took me until a week later to admit to anyone how I got myself stuck in that predicament.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

=)

LOL
and
SMILING SMILING SMILING =)

Janika said...

I would do that.