Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Time change...Blech....

Who's having a hard time with the time change? Raise your hand if you are. Can you see my hand waving frantically? Week 2 and I am still a sleepy, tired, mess. I have not blogged. I did have a daughter turn sweet 16 this weekend.

Kelsea is a 16 year old now. She will be able to get her license next month. It is all so very scary! I would love to do a nice Kelsea tribute but I need to have thoughts in order to say something. And I need to stop being so dyslexic with my typing.

Both girls were gone until late Saturday evening at Lewiston. They both won the first day they scrimmaged. I told everyone about that. Day 2 Amber won, lost, lost Day 3 was win win. Kelsea was loss loss win and Day 3 was win win.

We had a family thing for Kelsea on Sunday. She got a new dress and jacket. She got a car--I love this one-It is the Matchbox brand. She got an itunes card, an orange purse, some scrapbook paper and a striped sweater and a triple barrel curling iron. She might be having a friend party this weekend. Autumn's birthday is Saturday. We get to party some more but no friend party for her this year.

The BEST part about this weekend is my car passed the emissions test and were able to get my car registered. It didn't cost us anything to fix the car.

In general though things have calmed down but we have not caught up on anything. Maybe we will during spring break next week but I may be enjoying down time too much to care but I hope not. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE at the school is ready for next week. I am sure it will go by too fast.

So I continue to be exhausted... without much more to say... Yep....Taking a little snooze soon sounds good to me......

2 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

I HATE the time change! This one has been the worse I can ever remember...I'm still dragging from it. It's horrible.

Happy Birthday to all!

Janika said...

Since the time change, I haven't even been able to figure out what day of the week it is. All St. Patrick's Day I was thinking it was Saturday. Tuesday, Saturday, what's the difference.