Friday, February 13, 2009

Guess what

So someone is following my blog. She lives in my house and has red hair. One of the links is carrot tops are green. That's funny. But the title of her blog is "Save the redheads! They are almost extinct."

Today I went to work at 8 and came home before noon. That was cool. I don't have to be back until Tuesday. That is cooler.

I got some serious laundry and house cleaning done. The kids have been cleaning their rooms. I have more to do though. And loads and loads of other laundry to catch up on. I did get woken up last night about 11:30 by the vacuum running. I told Kelsea to put that off until tomorrow and that did not mean in an hour. Then she had a horrible coughing fit at 2 am. She still is dealing with this crap.

Devanie will be here tomorrow. We are almost ready for a visit.

Autumn has the crud darn it. She has been running a fever for 2 days and a night. She is coughing. I thought we were done. More like hoping really really hard that it would finally go away.

Lee Joe brought me some roses and we went to dinner tonight. A little Valentines early. We had gift cards to Carraba's Italian Grill but I guess it is gone so after discovering that, the cards were good at Outback Steakhouse too so we went there. We had to steak dinners for $14.00-that was with the tip. How cool was that?

1 comment:

Janika said...

Hope you are enjoying your time with Devanie.