Friday, February 27, 2009

Is it over?

I wish this week was over but we get another grand finale weekend to the craziest past few weeks. I won't even go over the schedule. Ridiculous. Anyway. The week is over and I survived it. Not sure how though. I am ready for a serious nap but can't get one yet. The hubby should be home sometime this evening- I hope. He has no cell phone coverage where he is right now. Hannah is catching up on the enormous homework load she has neglected. We managed to find all but one of her missing work and it was all unfinished. We had our last basketball practice last night (YES!!!) 6th grade girls are an interesting group to coach. They are so social beyond anything and like a bunch of pre-schoolers in their attention span. ACK> Their last games are tomorrow and a team get together. Autumn had another week added on to hers so next week is her last game.

I am trying not to think too much about tomorrow. I will think about my mom's late birthday thing for tonight and an early nights sleep.

I have ants all over in my downstairs bathroom darn it. Like I needed another thing to add to my list.

No comments: