Monday, February 02, 2009

pictures?

No pictures yet but it is about time I posted some. Same old Same old around here. I am home with 3. I am wondering that maybe the youngest 2 are not going to get this as bad. There is some improvement from yesterday. I thought they would be worse, that is why I stayed home with them today. Kelsea is still struggling. I am trying to figure out-take them in to the dr-don't take them in. I don't know. I have it just a little, not bad though. And it is worse later in the day. I am trying to take advantage of some time at home. Posting is not one of those things. Oh well.

2 comments:

Kreller Kaboodle said...

Kim, this is Lani Kreller from the ward.....wow! do you guys need anything? A meal? anything? I can't imagine having sick kids for as long as you guys have had it!

Kim and family said...

At the moment we are OK. If I get it though I am sure will be asking for help though. Thank you for asking.