Thursday, January 29, 2009

Something better..

So here is something good. I guess if it isn't about complaining then it is about happy basketball. Kelsea went to school as long as she could so she could play in the game today. That was like 3 or 4 classes. It was their last game of the season and they are heading into the tournament this weekend. Of course she wanted to play. She didn't start today because she wasn't well But she played. I thought she would collapse but she didn't. She played well and ran out gas pretty quick. In the end the other team tied with them. She had made 2 of her free throws earlier. She got fouled again. She went up to the line and sunk her 2 free throws. Up by 2!! Then she is still in and the time is running out but the other team wants a foul to try and get possession. They foul her. She is up to the line again and sinks one of her two. We are up by 3! There is not much time left but enough and she managed to intercept or rebound, I can't remember which and holds the ball for the buzzer. WE WON! Then she sickly walks off the court. Now she can be sick again.

My doctor was wondering if Amber was tested for mono so that is I guess a suggestion we should get her tested. I will probably see if Kylee has it too. We will have to see what happens with Kelsea. She hasn't been sick long enough.

This is my note to self: Do not let Hannah sleep with me when I have to be up early in the morning. She is one wild and crazy sleeper. She was kicking me and kicking covers off half the night. I went to bed early for me too. What is wrong with that child?

The sun was still shining. I am still pretty happy about that.

2 comments:

Janika said...

I remember the American speed skater who won Olympic gold when just barely recovered from mono. Kelsea seems the type. Hope that is not what they have, though.

The Woodward Family said...

Ugggg...I had strep so bad once in 8th grade, they tested me for mono TWICE, but I never had it, just a record book case of strep. I hope you all get feeling better soon!