Thursday, January 08, 2009

I am tired

I am so tired. I should be crawling into bed. I got home for the first time today at 9pm. I spent about 4 1/2 hours at basketball games tonight. All 3 teams lost. I am so tired it was hard to do anything all day and it was a very long day. I have slept great all night the past 2 nights. It was not cold or sloppy today. Yesterday the blacktop on the playgound was one big enormous slushy puddle. My arms are sore from pushing slushy water in the drains. I was hoping to burn lots of calories. That is it. I am beyond sleepy and I think the prednisone is the only thing keeping me slightly buzzing. Yeah....

1 comment:

Janika said...

I hope you get off that prednisone really soon, regardless of what your doctor says. It sounds like it isn't doing anything for you, and I am really worried about the side effects for you.
See what happens if you drink a whole lot of non-carbonated fluid and cut back on dairy and sweets. I say that because without fail, when I do a 36 hour binge on a pound of Twizzlers (which I do every 2 or 3 months) I get a sore throat and/or nasal yuck. Same thing if I have several days of cheese, ice cream, creamy/greasy foods. I can mitigate the effects if I have had LOTS to drink. Please try it. It can't hurt anything. Love ya