Sunday, January 11, 2009

GRUMPY

I am grumpy, the kids are grumpy, the husband is grumpy, the pets might be hiding, the house is sort of quiet with all grumpies mulling in their grumpiness. But that could change in an instant. It has been a full moon. We are all sleeping which is nice and something positive. To try and say something else positive........tic...toc...tic...toc.......crickets chrirping. I guess it will have to wait awhile until I think of something.

This week has so much on everyday that I think there are maybe two days I might be able to write something else in the little box on the calendar. I hope I don't have to. I may disappear this week from the computer. Or I will come back for a diversion and an escape from my busy mind. We will see. I guess I did have a choice in how out of hand things are but it always seems like an OK idea until you actually look at it. Lee Joe and I are coaching Kylee's Y basketball team. Lee Joe OK'd that one. He has been talking about leaving town all week for moving hay in Nevada and he is trying to get mine work out of town too. So guess who is really the coach. The problem is we are not getting along so well together in the same place doing the same thing. Like somebody trying to be in charge of something. HMM. I might have to wait until he does leave before I take part in it for the sanity of us all. I was suppose to assistant coach Autumn's team but that didn't work out like I hoped for with the guy I was going to help. He is the assistant coach and not the coach. So how did all turn out so backwards? Oh well. We will take it day by day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just to let you know I read you. Wether I comment or not =0

Janika said...

Babies had the full moon grumpies yesterday too.

The Woodward Family said...

Busy times for all, huh? Mr. Butler starts basketball this week. 8pm practices!? Getting him up the next morning is going to make me GRUMPY!

Anonymous said...

I was silly enough to ask Kailyn & Erin's basketball coach if she had the snack list. So, I got put in charge of it. :) Oops. Next time I will keep quiet. Not that it was a big deal, but it was just funny to me.

Kailyn is having an ultrasound on her kidneys tomorrow due to her UTI - we'll see how that goes. She's not a fan of drinking water, so that will probably be the biggest chore with the procedure. That and telling her she can't go potty when her bladder gets full. What a yucky feeling for a little person. :( She had her annual checkup today and was in the 50% for her height and 10-25% for her weight. She's a skinny girl.

Love ya,

Liss