Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rescue me!!

That is my theme song for today. Play that song in your head for my little blurb here. I am going to bed in a minute. I came home with another killer headache. I keep hoping I am warding off the really evil illness that is lurking in my house. Kelsea has really been nailed now. She has a fever. Amber went to her concert last night and didn't play. Everyone was so happy to see her though. She was still coughing and had a really bad bout as we left. Kylee made it on Monday but still coughs all the time. I am under serious stress even if the kids weren't sick. I won't go into it. That just adds to it all. And Lee Joe is going out of town tomorrow so I will be on my own as I hold my breathe and hope the 2 youngest can steer clear of it along with myself.

No comments: