Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quarantine

I think we need to quarantine my house now and we need to have a sick day at school instead of a snow day. 3 of MY kids were home today and the 4th went home after lunch. I had one healthy kid. The school wasn't much better. Lee Joe was home with the kids and there was no nurse and our secretary was out today to be with her father during his surgery. So I was the nurse. I sent home about 5 or 6 today. We had a bunch of kids out. Autumn's teacher went home with the same stuff Autumn had. The phone never stopped ringing and if it did I was with a kid or kids in the nurses office. The phones and the computer went down as I was trying to look up two kids phones numbers so I could send them home. Such fun. I came home exhausted with a headache. I don't want to hear a phone ring.

1 comment:

The Woodward Family said...

I hope you all get better soon! Get some rest whenever you can.