Thursday, July 31, 2008

Visitors?

So I got a call last night from Randa saying she was on her way. I thought she was leaving today. But I didn't see her until about 1:30. We started tie dying shirts just before she got here. And she was here for our tie dying. Then she said Byron was flying in at 2. Darren was picking him up. She told them to meet at our house. I met Byron for the first time for about 5 minutes. Then they were out the door on the way to Eastern Idaho. I tried to make sure Byron was driving when they left because Randa was REALLY tired even though she was trying to act like she wasn't at that moment. I don't think she got much sleep. I have a picture of Byron getting in Randa's car once I remembered to take the picture before they were gone. That was the briefest visit ever.

No comments: