Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stormy day

We are so lucky here that it hardly ever storms in the summer. This summer has been pretty quiet and it gently rained yesterday a little bit. It is super windy right now and dark and gloomy. It was clear and sunny an hour ago. It is trying to thunderstorm so our big dog keeps barking. A storm blew through at about 3 this morning. He told us all about it so I had to go turn the TV on for him so he could sleep.

I am doing better. I am sure some of my issue was anemia and it gets me kind of down easily. I am taking all my vitamins. I exercised yesterday and on Saturday later and so I am coming out of it.

Kylee went to the eye doctor yesterday and needs glasses. She is nearsighted. It will be about 3 weeks before she gets them. I have 3 in glasses now.

Of course it is hard to tell what I have been doing the last few weeks. It is time for regular house cleaning and there are loads of laundry again. But I am tackling all the junk spaces and that is getting better. My niece Ashlee was over yesterday and Hannah's little friend Christopher so there was a lot of playing going on yesterday.

So I still need to get some pictures posted.

3 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

That storm you are getting right now was here yesterday and caused a tornado in Fallon...crazy. When I heard the storm moved your way, I thought about you. Hopefully no tornados...all the wind and rain did clear out all the smoke, though, so that is good at least.

Unknown said...

It was a crazy thunder and lightning store last night in UT too. I was freaking out, but sleeping off and on - none of the kids crawled into bed with me guess being downstairs is better for them in that way. WHAT A NIGHT!

Janika said...

I love big storms, but that's because I don't have a big sissy dog ;) All we have right now is hot.