Saturday, July 19, 2008

A breather and then

So after 6 straight days of nonstop cleaning and moving and moving and cleaning. I needed a rest. So Weds would have been my day of rest but I still had running around to do since I didn't get to that stuff for those 6 days. But I was hammered still. Something was wrong with my right hand and wrist along with the aches and pains. Thursday I did not do much. I watched 2 movies-Miss Potter(I loved that one) and August Rush-it was very good and the girls have wanted to watch that one over and over which surprises me. Friday I was down in the dumps most of the day and then around 4 I rebounded and folded laundry then super cleaned my room. It needed it! I got rid of a pile magazines and all the stuff that does not belong in there but has found it's way there and I even repaired some clothes and stuffed animals that have been in there as well for awhile. I am still kid-sitting for my friend until tonight or tomorrow and House sitting ended Tuesday night. We went to the pool Tuesday night and Kelsea took the 4 girls to the pool yesterday. Amber had friends over to watch Enchanted yesterday afternoon. Kelsea went to her friends house this week so it has felt a little more like summer for everyone. Then one of them had to bring up that summer is half over. One of the girls said seeing the school supplies at Wal-mart made her ill.

I will post pictures again soon. I will hopefully continue my quest to purge the dirt and disorder from my home. And when the office gets tackled again and it is a presentable space it will be a job well done. Of course I plan on finishing the unfinished projects around here as well and that hasn't started yet. Anyways purge purge purge!

2 comments:

Janika said...

You make me proud!

Janika said...

Or guilty! :) It's okay, I do all of my supercleaning this month as well. I'M MOVING! Not any closer to family, unfortunately.