Friday, June 29, 2007

Lee Joe's b-day

Well I think everyone has fallen off the blogging band wagon. But I will update since it easier to do that than talk. My mouth is having it's worst day yet and I am in miserable pain from it. Yesterday I was so sick I went to take Kelsea to the doctor and asked if I could see one too. I had a UTI. They thought my mouth is in reaction to that but I am not so sure. But I spent the afternoon hunting down the best deal for Lee Joe's birthday present. I was quite miserable and went to 6 stores. I only bought half of what I was suppose to get. But he got a 29 gallon aquarium and a little bit of stuff to go with it. I just didn't get the stand. We went out to BK for dinner. big spenders aren't we? And then went to Petsmart to look at the fish stuff and came home with nothing but an argument. Which was excruciatingly painful for me. Then they all went to Cabellas to look at ther big tanks in there while I sat in the car because I finally could do no more. We came home and had cake and jell-o. I had nothing. But he really liked the aquarium and had no clue. He has wanted one for awhile. So we will see how we do with our new pet adventure.

No comments: