Friday, June 22, 2007

Everything

So I forgot to mention fathers day. Lee Joe got a Tennis racket and a movie he wanted. Out Anniversary is Sat and we are leaving the kids overnight to go to the anniversary inn. We are going to the South Pacific. I suppose that is the closest I will ever get. And Lee Joe's birthday is next week and I have something special planned but it will cost a couple hundred dollars. But he really wants it. I really want to get it for him. There are 2 more birthdays in July we may celebrate the guys birthday on July 4.

I have spent so much time in the car this week and it has been over 90 degrees all week and gosh am I grumpy about it. At least this week is finally over. We went to Kohl's last night and I asked them if they would take a 10 dollar off coupon that expired on the weekend and they did! And then we went to Krispy Kreme and got 2 and 1/2 dozen donuts for FREE! Kylee had a dozen free donuts from jump rope for heart and they give you a donut for every A on your report card. We brought in 3 of the 4 the girls had. Amber got 5, Kelsea had 5 Autumn had 6. We couldn't find Kylee's but she would have had 7. The funny thing was, Kylee does not like those donuts at all. She had 2 bites of two different donuts and that was all she could handle. We told her how many she might have gotten with her report card and she had the most disgusted look on her face. It was so funny.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

Seventenn years. That is hard to beleive. It always makes me think of the dressed that your mom made us for the wedding. Mine was purple. I loved that dress.

Janika said...

Happy anniversary and so forth.