Tuesday, June 19, 2007

No rest for me



This week could kick my butt. Maybe that was just yesterday and could be today. I want to take a picture of my kitchen but we have to clean it up again. I haven't touched it since last week as far as remodeling. We have summer school, basketball camp for Ky and Autumn in the morning. Ky is alternating days in band. Afternoon is Kelsea's basketball camp. Most of what she can do is sit there but we have found that presence is everything in getting them to know the coaches. There is another girl that sprained her ankle that sits with Kelsea when they can't do the running. We are pet sitting for our piano teacher. I think he thinks we are going to go there 2 times a day. Its a cat. I am lucky to sqeeze in once a day.

We did get the mattress for Hannah's new bed. When the bed frame was put up Kylee and Autumn camped out with Hannah on the floor in her room. Yesterday when the mattress was put on and we put all her new bedding on the bed all 5 girls were in there on the bed for over an hour. They were so funny.

2 comments:

Janika said...

Kids don't often say thank you, but it feels good when their actions show appreciation for the work you've done

Unknown said...

No rest if your a Mommy aye? except maybe breakfast on Mother's Day =)